The Singapore Association of Shipsuppliers & Services (SASS) was formed 3 decades ago by local ship suppliers with a common vision to promote the economic interests of all our members. With the help of Information Technology, SASS aims to keep our members abreast with the latest updates and developments in the shipping industry via our website.
Established on 2 June 1981, SASS has since come a long way in promoting the interests of the ship supply industry.
Presenting our SASS Presidents, past and present:
- 2012 to Present Danny Lien
- 2009 to 2011 Mr Tony Ng
- 2005 to 2008 Mr A H Hajah
- April 2004 to December 2004 Mr Fernando Tissa (Acting President)
- 2003 to April 2004 Mr Mike Sim (Incomplete Term)
- 2001 to 2002 Mr Henry E W Ng
- 1998 to 2000 Mr A H Hajah
- 1993 to 1998 Mr Mike Sim
- 1992 to 1993 Col How Seen Shing
- 1990 to 1992 Mr Lim Kim Cheng
- 1988 to 1990 Col How Seen Shing
- 1987 to 1988 Mr M S Baveja